Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, April 22, 2015

When you Think Things are getting Boring...

...think again!

I was beginning to feel like things were starting to get into a kind of rhythm. I had a few things I did pretty regularly. Every morning, every day, every other day, etc. Turns out this week has been breaking that mold. It is only Wednesday and it's already been crazy! Today I worked from 7am-7:30pm. Yesterday I worked from 8-5:30. I've been keeping busy, and I like it! Although it's very tiring, I try not to get tired out. But I'm still human and I work more than I sleep. But I'm 80% sure everyone at the bakery does. (Work more than sleep.) It's just the way it is. Anyway, that kind of cycle, has been broken.

Today I:
-Melted chocolate, chocolate, and more chocolate. White, dark, caramel...
-De-panned 6 pans of Brownies, 4 or 5 of the Cheesecake Duet
-Attempted to help Salmina cut the brownies and cheesecake (using the fancy new machine Sam bought), but apparently we broke it. Oops! Sam figured it out though! The 2 batches that the machine did cut, ended up having to be re-cut because they weren't up to Salmina's standards.
-Assembled twenty 6" Dynasty cakes; yesterday I made twenty 9" Dynasty
-Dipped brownies
-Made an 8x batch of Eggless Cake. It baked from 5 to almost 7 pm. -_- Don't ask how that's possible. It was the weirdest cake I've ever made! Honestly, it looked like a biscuit. The batter, aka dough, looked like a fermenting bread dough. It was very bizarre! I know the measurements were right, I checked and re-checked them. Apparently it was the mixing. Or the recipe is just funky. It's from somewhere on the Internet. Can't always trust the Internet!

Yesterday, and recently, I:
-helped Mona put Walnuts around the edges of probably 20-30 Carrot Cakes
-made 150 Cannoli- 50 Almond and 100 Chocolate- on Friday
-packaged obnoxious amounts of bite sized
-helped with the Cheesecake bites and the Fruit Flan


um, gosh. I've been doing a lot lately, and staying busy. When I try to write it out though, I just forget things or it doesn't seem like I've done much. Hmm. Well, I'm trying to keep track anyway!

On a side note, today is my stepbrother's 18th Birthday!! :D Mine is in 4 days, it's hard to believe!!

No comments:

Post a Comment