Powered By Blogger

Monday, October 24, 2011

Update on My Life

Yeah, so here is an update!! :)
Well, I will begin with Thursday, that is when the excitement began!!
Thursday was Caleb's last game of this year. It was in Montague. It was cold, rainy, and windy!! At the end, me and mom started cheering, and jumping around to stay warm!! Yeah I was a little hyper and was yelling and cheering!! What made it worth it was Spanky's afterwards, and delivering it to Kristin at the Harrington Inn!! :)
Friday evening was another football game! This time the last Varsity game. I sat with my friend Cori. We played against Montague again. It was pretty cold and we ended up losing. At one point, a girl (kind of like a cheerleader) was hit by two football players, she was knocked out, brought to the hospital, and I guess she fractured her neck and had other injuries!! That was crazy and scary!! The girl was Cori's friend and I felt awful for the poor girl!!
Saturday was busy! I helped Chad with fixing the Nissan. It was shaking and stuff. I put a new rotor on the car, replaced a tire, and tightened the lug nuts!! :) I was pretty proud, it was fun!! Then, I headed to the mall with Kristin, that was pretty good! I saw a bunch of clothes I wanted but couldn't get which was sad! At 6:30 we had a birthday party for Jessica, she is turning 10!! As always, I had a good time!! :) I love my family!! While still at the party Caleb called saying that we could start moving in!! Chad was ready to leave then and pack everything up! He wanted to move everything by the end of Sunday! After we politely said goodbye to everyone we left to see the house for the first time! It is pretty awesome, I like it a lot!! :) Oh, yeah, I met the cat, Paws, who drools and has lots of front toes!!
Sunday we got up at 9, and went out to breakfast. I ordered a cinnamon roll and omelet. I was expecting an average size you know, but it was super huge!! I took a picture of it, it was so good and big I didn't even touch my omelet and toast!! I was pretty excited about it!! :P After our breakfast, we went to the house again. Our fun was over! We cleaned, took care of Chad's ex's clothes/stuff, and did other things before we would move in. Grandma and Grandpa helped us out for a lot of the day and Great Grandma toured the house. Okay, so the backyard is amazing!! Alyssa, Charlene, you will LOVE it!! I am so excited to explore it more!! There is so much forest, and it is so beautiful!! Oh, yeah, and I shot a rifle!! It was scary!! I screamed as I shot it and apparently I like moved my leg or something! Chad and Caleb were making fun of me!!
But this weekend was good overall!!
We will be working on moving this week and will be out of this apartment by this weekend!! :) yeah!

2 comments:

  1. I cannot wait to see the house! We will all be together! Yayayaya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! (I just found this)sounds like an adventure, and you were SO right - i DO love the backyard, and can't wait to explore it more with you :)

    ReplyDelete