Powered By Blogger

Sunday, January 3, 2010

My first blog!

Hi!!
I finally got this to work, after like 2 attempts to set up a Gmail account! So, I am excited about being able to put my thoughts, stories, and whatever else I have to offer on something that looks quite a lot like an email! I have been wanting to put down some things, but have been too lazy, busy, or didn't have paper around to write down what I had in my head. Hopefully now I can write more, and let other people see it too! I am very excited to do this! Thanks 'Lyssa for inspiring me, hope you enjoy whatever I come up with in the future!

2 comments:

  1. The thought of what you'll write is inspiring to me already!!! Thanks for persevering Val-Val!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, thanks!!! Actually, here I go with my first real one!! It is always best to perservere!!! :)
    Love you!!!

    ReplyDelete